1. What's the story behind your signature “white backdrop”? When did you first start shooting in this style?
I started shooting on a white wall around 20 years ago as a way to harness the energy of New York City into a studio setting.
2. If you weren't a photographer, what do you think you would be doing in terms of career?
I would be a weatherman on the evening news.
3. Why do you like shooting your talent wearing a pair your glasses? What has been your proudest moment as a photographer?
Because everyone looks good in my glasses! My proudest moment is shooting my first campaign for Katharine Hamnett back in the 90’s.
4. What characteristics do you look for in a pair of jeans?
I love jeans with a great fit that won't shrink.
5. Tell us about the shoot you did with EVISU.
It was awesome, I got to work with one of my favorite models, Eniko Mihalik, listen to some good music and make some great pictures.